Call for abstracts
- Call for abstracts opening date : October 4th, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline : December 31st, 2023
- Reviewing process : January 4th, 2024 to January 25th, 2024
- Notification of acceptance to authors (oral, poster) : March 1st, 2024
- Conference Dates : June 12th – 14th, 2024
Please respect the following instructions for the preparation of your abstract:
- Your abstract must not exceed 300 words.
- Graphics, photos, scans and images are not accepted as part of the abstract.
- All abstracts will be considered. They will be selected by the Scientific Committee for presentation or poster form.
- You need to select the topics of your abstract. There are 14 topics:
- Skin cancers and aggressive tumors: predisposing factors
- Autoimmune bullous diseases
- Auto-inflammatory and autoimmune cutaneous disorders o Complex vascular malformations and tumors o Cornification disorders
- DNA Repair Disorders & photosensitivity
- ED and IP o Epidermolysis bullosa and skin fragility
- Inherited Connective Tissue disorders
- Monogenic Fibrosing diseases
- Mutidisciplinary networks for a multidisciplinary management (eye disorders, metabolic disorders, etc.)
- Patient Education
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts that may be submitted by any author.
The person submitting the abstract needs first to identify the presenting author who must be registered to the congress just after notification, in order to present his/her abstract.
As the primary contact for the abstract, the presenting author will be responsible for:
- communicating to all co-authors regarding the acceptance of the abstract.
- obtaining conflict of interest disclosures from them.
Following sections are required:
- Introduction & Objective
- Materials & Methods
All presentations will be accepted based on quality, relevance and space availability after review by the Scientific Program Committee.
For any questions regarding your submission, please do not hesitate to contact the Scientific Secretariat: